Features our unique T3 contruction with maximum sole and shin padding for protection and warmth. The combination of Merino Wool and PrimaLoft® Yarn results in faster drying and wicking than just Merino Wool while still maintaining a comfortable feel against the skin. Best suited for cold weather activities where moisture is an issue.
Primaloft® Yarn is made up of ultra-fine polyester fibers which are finer than cashmere, resulting in a luxuriously soft feel while providing unparalleled moisture wicking. When hiking, climbing or doing any aerobic activity, your body works up a sweat and emits heat and perspiration, but when you suddenly sit idle, you can easily start to freeze with an insulation that absorbs water. Primaloft® fibers wick moisture away from the skin and trap body heat.
This is a fantastic sock for skiers looking who need warmth, padding, and dryness on the slopes.
- Primaloft® Yarn insulation is soft against the foot while working to trap body heat and wick moisture away from the foot
Merino Wool for warmth and a soft feel against the skin
- 10% Ea. Lycra® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up. These socks will stay up all day long.
- Medium cushioning on the sole and shin for protection
- The Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
- Women's specific fit (narrower heel and forefoot)
|Wash in warm water|
|Tumble dry low|
|Do not dry clean|
|Do not iron|
|Do not bleach|
|Height||Women's Over Calf|
|Cushioning||Full Sock - Medium Cushioning|
|Contents||19% Primaloft® Eco Polyester Yarn, 43% Merino, 28% Nylon, 10% EA. Lycra®
T3 Women's Midweight Ski Sock
- Brand: Lorpen North America
- Product Code: S3SMW
- Availability: In Stock
Height - Women's Over Calf
Cushioning - Full Sock - Medium Cushioning
Contents - 19% Primaloft® Eco Polyester Yarn, 43% Merino, 28% Nylon, 10% EA. Lycra®
|SHOE SIZE CHART CONVERSION FOR WOMEN'S SOCKS|
|Europe||34 - 37||38 - 41||42+|
|US||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10+|
|UK||2.5 - 5||5.5 - 8||8.5+|