Features our unique T3 contruction with maximum sole and shin padding for protection and warmth. The combination of Merino Wool and PrimaLoft® Yarn results in faster drying and wicking than just Merino Wool while still maintaining a comfortable feel against the skin. Best suited for cold weather activities where moisture is an issue.
Primaloft® Yarn is made up of ultra-fine polyester fibers which are finer than cashmere, resulting in a luxuriously soft feel while providing unparalleled moisture wicking. When hiking, climbing or doing any aerobic activity, your body works up a sweat and emits heat and perspiration, but when you suddenly sit idle, you can easily start to freeze with an insulation that absorbs water. Primaloft® fibers wick moisture away from the skin and trap body heat.
This is a fantastic sock for skiers looking who need warmth, padding, and dryness on the slopes.
- Primaloft® Yarn insulation is soft against the foot while working to trap body heat and wick moisture away from the foot
- Merino Wool for warmth and a soft feel against the skin
- 10% Ea. Lycra® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up. These socks will stay up all day long.
- Medium cushioning on the sole and shin for protection
- The Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
|Wash in warm water|
|Tumble dry low|
|Do not dry clean|
|Do not iron|
|Do not bleach|
|Cushioning||Full Sock - Medium Cushioning|
|Contents||32% Primaloft® Yarn, 25% Merino, 33% Nylon, 10% EA. Lycra®
T3 Midweight Ski Sock
- Brand: Lorpen North America
- Product Code: S3SMM
- Availability: In Stock
Height - Over Calf
Cushioning - Full Sock - Medium Cushioning
Contents - 32% Primaloft® Yarn, 25% Merino, 33% Nylon, 10% EA. Lycra®
|SHOE SIZE CHART CONVERSION FOR ADULTS|
|Europe||35 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 46||47 - 50|
|US Men's||5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||13 - 15|
|US Women's||6 - 8.5||9 - 11||11.5+||NA|
|UK||3.5 - 5.5||6 - 8||8.5 - 12||12.5+|