The T3 Trail Running Ultra Light Sock features separate layers of fibers that work together for comfort, support, and moisture management.
The COOLMAX® fibres work to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable.
A layer of TENCEL® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. It is a fully biodegradable fiber that is made from trees from sustainable farms
Lastly, a layer of Nylon and Ea. LYCRA® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your running shoes without slipping down to your toes.
This combination of fibres make the T3 Padded Trail Running Ultra Light Sock perfect for running in any season. Your feet will stay dry and comfortable all day long.
- TENCEL® fibers provide a soft comfortable layer against the skin
- COOLMAX® fibers wick moisture away from the foot
- 10% Ea. LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release
- No padding - light weight
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes while you run
|Wash in warm water|
|Tumble dry low|
|Do not dry clean|
|Do not iron|
|Do not bleach|
|Contents||40% COOLMAX®, 35% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon, 10% EA. Lycra®
T3 Trail Running Ultra Light
- Brand: Lorpen North America
- Product Code: X3UT17
- Availability: In Stock
Height - Shorty
Cushioning - None
Contents - 40% COOLMAX®, 35% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon, 10% EA. Lycra®
|SHOE SIZE CHART CONVERSION FOR ADULTS|
|Europe||35 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 46||47 - 50|
|US Men's||5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 12.5||13 - 15|
|US Women's||6 - 8.5||9 - 11||11.5+||NA|
|UK||3.5 - 5.5||6 - 8||8.5 - 12||12.5+|